THIS IS THE PLACE
We occupy nearly two hundred thousand square feet of total space, and are able to perform all stages of folding carton manufacturing under one roof. Our facilities and processes are designed to ensure the agility needed to respond to changes in our customers' plans. Yes, that does happen!
By making use of Lean Manufacturing methods, our production is a seamless flow of raw ideas, materials, people and products.
Through continuous investments in people and technology, ALL PACKAGING COMPANY is able to help you meet the ever-growing demands of today's marketplace. This means that information and product must flow quickly and effectively, with as few "handoffs" as possible. This also means that costs must be minimized, ensuring a budget-friendly process for you.
Here is just some of what enables us to provide you with the best possible folding carton packaging for your product:
- Online systems for customer use in order status checking, artwork management, and more
- Advanced CAD systems - for rapid design of unique structures
- State-of-the-art plotting equipment - for physical production of designed structures and custom die creation
- Interactive Virtual Proof™ system - for review and visualization of your final product
- The ShelfReady™ prototype system
- Computer-to-plate printing equipment
- Sheeting equipment - for conversion of paperboard rolls to most efficient sheet sizes for your specific folding carton layout
- Six and seven color printing presses with in-line coating (including the fastest sheet-fed offset printing press in the U.S.)
- Foil stamping and laminate technologies
- Ultra-fast die-cutting, embossing, and windowing machines - to quickly convert your vivid printed packaging into cut and ready-to-fold cartons
- High-speed gluing, folding, and label application equipment, with electronic quality inspection technologies